Afterwards, I'll start on the short to lead in to the end of June RP event. In addition, my goal is still to self-publish one of my shorts by the end of year. Currently, I'm still deciding which one, but I'll obviously shamelessly self-promote once I do so.
As for my minimum of a page a day of fiction, Lucy and Sam's story takes up 98 pages in Word. The Shadowrun Short takes up 32 pages, for a total of 130 pages. That's probably a little shy, but if we include a few one-offs that I quietly killed and the Dear Sullivan letters, we're probably fairly close. I don't think I'll hit the magic number this year like I did last, but the quality of what I'm writing is much, much higher. I think I like that trade off.
For a list of completed drafts, with working titles see below:
- "Across the Gap: The Story of Dana Littleton" -- The soft sci-fi story
- "The Coming Flood" -- The high fantasy horror story
- "In the Land of Giants" -- The Mouse Story
- "Old School Methods" -- The Shadowrun Short
- "The Church Behind the Gate" -- The story of Him Robertson
- "An Unusual Deduction" -- The Parskins detective short
- "A Night Off the Streets" -- The attempt at a zombie short