Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Random People Random Places: Dirty Old Lady

Today at the Subway, when asked if she would like anything on her sandwich, the dirty old lady said: "No thank you dear; I like my sandwiches like I like my men. Cheap, a foot long and naked."

Most awkward time waiting for a sandwich ever.

* * *

For those of you who play Smite, do you feel like the tanks are a bit too strong early/mid game? I primarily play tanks, and in Smite I've pretty much only played tanks and Freya. The tanks early game feel very, very powerful, even as damage dealers. Their damage falls off later, but it doesn't really fall off so much as everyone else ramps up. It might just be because I'm playing with people who are new to MOBAs, and I've got enough experience to not make mistakes and can jump in when I see an opening, but I was wondering the general feeling of tanks power early game.

Likewise, late game, I feel they are in a good place and help set up their team to get kills (especially Ares, Hades and Odin.) Any thoughts on this?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Are you commenting? Thank you! Please be nice; I'm lazy and would hate to actually have to moderate things.