Thursday, March 28, 2013

Thoughts and Things

First, I'm re-reading some of the last sections of the Lucy and Sam story before I start writing more, so that I remember where I am. Besides my fiction a day, I want to start branching this blog out more, or more accurately, returning to its roots. Namely: I want to start featuring games, gaming and history more and my writing less. Whether that means I need a sub-blog just for fiction or not, I don't know. But, that's where it is.

In that vein, I am going to start reaching out to some of the game developers that I saw at PAX and seeing if they want to start talking about their games with me. I don't care too much about the design and mechanics part of the games, though I like them. I want to focus more on the fiction and world-building parts, because remember these couple of posts?

I also feel that this place should be a bit of a refuge from the craziness of the Real World, and so, as of this post, I'm declaring this blog a Politics Free Zone. This place is meant to be friendly, warm and game-tastic. To help promote that, I am once again promoting MAGI, our informal gaming group.

This Saturday is International Table Top Day. A lot of folks are still beat from PAX, but I'll be playing Pixel Tactics and maybe some other things. So, expect a review of at least Pixel Tactics this weekend. Tomorrow, we're back to fiction, but remember: Play some games this Saturday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Are you commenting? Thank you! Please be nice; I'm lazy and would hate to actually have to moderate things.