Saturday, February 9, 2013

Random People, Random Places: Cookies

This was probably the highlight of my day.

After walking back to my apartment from the Metro, I was waiting on the elevator when a kid and his mom came in. It was about 11:30 at night or so, and the kid was cranky. The mom was trying to calm him down. I had red velvet cookies. Red velvet cookies helped solve the problem. I've never seen a kid perk up as much as when I asked his mom if he could have a cookie and she said yes. Cookies: Saving the day, every day.

Lesson to take away from this: Children are like dogs. You should always ask their owners before interacting with them, but if you do, it will make your day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Are you commenting? Thank you! Please be nice; I'm lazy and would hate to actually have to moderate things.