Sunday, December 9, 2012

Photos From Zoolights

I also had a picture of the raccoon that was at the front entrance that I came in, but that was before I realized you needed to fiddle with your camera to get even half-way decent pictures of Christmas lights. Now, some people will tell you that it was not a raccoon, and that it was a red panda. Those people are wrong. What did we learn from last night?

1. Raccoons are better than red pandas
2. My camera has settings I never knew it had.
3. Frozen yogurt makes everything better.

Probably my favorite picture I took.
Pandas are not blue.

Quite possibly the creepiest Christmas lights ever.

Yes, more creepy than Cthulhu.

It's a meerkat, or a very weird gopher.

That's a giant butterfly.

----

P.S.,

Zoolights is  going on for awhile longer if you would like to see it in person.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Are you commenting? Thank you! Please be nice; I'm lazy and would hate to actually have to moderate things.