Friday, November 16, 2012

Things Matt Links, Nov. 16


Now that that is out of the way, click below for the rest of the links. Following that up is a lot of relatively light-hearted fare. You also don't know how happy I am I was linked to this before I posted this blog. Maybe we can change Big Brother, one random act of kindness at a time.

First things first, Episode 5 of The Walking Dead (the game) goes live on 11/21. Another of this week's articles touches on a theme that is developing more and more in games: heroes are now more and more every day people like moms and dads. That's a thing I can get behind, despite not being a parent myself.

I've always proudly proclaimed actually liking this movie. I don't say it is a good movie mind you. Just that it was fun when I saw it in the 90s.

If you're like me, you grew up playing adventure games, like Quest for Glory. Well, here's a chance to quest for more glory. I'm skeptical they'll reach their goal. Prove me wrong. You know you want to.

A restaurant review that, somehow, still makes me smile.

Something that has probably existed for a year or more, that I just now found. This explains to people why I'm so hesitant to throw myself into the big super hero comic books. I find canon comforting, like milk and cookies.

Finally: Hero rats, to try and undo all the reputation damage that being rats gives to them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Are you commenting? Thank you! Please be nice; I'm lazy and would hate to actually have to moderate things.