Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Random People, Random Places

I have a weird compulsion to say "hello" to total strangers when I walk past them. I feel this makes me non-threatening and friendly. Today, I said hello and asked how a gentleman was doing while we were on the elevator. He responded "Totally crappy." I told him that I was sorry and that I hoped things turned around. We spoke for a bit, general stuff like; "Things will get better." At his floor he said "I think you're right. This'll blow over. Thank you, bro, have a good night" and we went on our separate ways. I will probably never know what, exactly, had him down. And it did not matter.

Just a little story to reinforce that politics is a thing, but it is not the biggest thing.

I'm also a day behind on NaNoWriMo for electoral reasons. Yet another reason that politics is terrible. Time to play write up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Are you commenting? Thank you! Please be nice; I'm lazy and would hate to actually have to moderate things.