Monday, October 29, 2012

Shameless Self Promotion & Sandy

Here is your note that regular blogging is still not back on schedule, due to Sandy. However, all plans to begin the Final Fantasy Marathon are on track, though I am having difficulties with the Playstation Network (shocker, I know.) This means Final Fantasies 3, 5, 7, 8 and 9 are currently unavailable. This should be remedied shortly.

If you're stuck at home with Sandy, here's some fiction for you to read, courtesy of me. It is bad fiction:

Additionally, WSJ is free to view today, and they say they'll have storm tracking. This is more dramatic though, and you know I love drama. I particularly love all the news stations asking for pictures of the storm, with a quaint little reminder to stay safe.
----

Photos from the Zombie Apocalypse Sandy.

The wind isn't even that bad yet
... Why did they drop their cards?

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Are you commenting? Thank you! Please be nice; I'm lazy and would hate to actually have to moderate things.