Friday, September 28, 2012

Things Matt Links: Sept. 28

Unexpected things I've learned: Despite being a ranged fighter, Laguna does better with the charge that brings him CLOSER to bad guys. Yeah, I don't get it either. Anyway, a few links for your linking pleasure.

First, shameless self promotion via Reddit. I don't know who put me up there, but hey, thank you! I should probably do another Secret World post. Maybe title it "How Secret World Lost Me" in homage to a certain blog I read.

I don't know how such a test works for video game bots, but here it is. I don't know what that says about the people who seemed more like a bot than a player. Were they really good? Really bad? What was their deal?

I think I linked this earlier, but just a reminder: If it is too good to be true, it probably is.

As much as I hate linking to ABC News because their videos auto-play (what are they using, Geocities), here's a heartwarming story.

I had some complaints about the Vita earlier, but here's a thing Sony is sort of doing right? I don't know.

I still have not purchased a Moogle, but I have something in the mail which, if it is what I think it is, might mean some pictures over the weekend. Have fun, read the news, play games!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Are you commenting? Thank you! Please be nice; I'm lazy and would hate to actually have to moderate things.