Friday, September 21, 2012

Things Matt Links: Sept. 21

Another week, another set of links. I like Fridays because they let me be extra lazy. Anyway, the only major Matt gaming news:
  • Desktop gaming: Guild Wars 2 continuing.
  • Handheld gaming: Duodecim is surprisingly fun, yet, as usual, I am years behind the curve.
Anyway, on to the list of links below the fold! Sorry that I don't have a cryptic sign today. No one felt like being cryptic this week.

First, the story I linked to earlier, because it is an excellent example of governments behaving badly.  Well, badly might be over stating it. Let's just go with incompetently, after all, no one died.

In Ace Attorney news, along with an iOS release being announced, they seem to not know what their own covers look like. Awkward.

Two posts for the Guild Wars 2 players reading this. You've probably already seen both, but just in case, here they are. My own very brief thoughts? WvWvW is nice in theory, but in execution, I find it frustrating and not nearly as fluid an experience as structured PvP or PvE. I think part of it is the boring rush from point A to B. Maybe we needed fewer, smaller maps with more objectives? I just don't know.

I don't know what to think about this, except that it is further proof I waste too much time on Twitter. #WhatMattPosts to talk about this post! Er... wait, that's counter productive.

Also, here's a fun site my brother showed me. I'm a much larger FF3/6 fan than FF7 or FF8, but I do like reading these sorts of things. I think I'm on a bit of a nostalgia Final Fantasy kick. Maybe I should buy a stuffed Moogle? Should Matt buy a stuffed Moogle to keep Charrlie company?

@mjs69002 #BuyAMoogle or #DoNotBuyAMoogle

----

P.S.,

If you are one of the folks who found my blog by Googling: "matthew sablan plagiarism is a firing offense" or "recordingofinterestingthings.blogspot," might I suggest subscribing via Google and/or bookmarking the front page?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Are you commenting? Thank you! Please be nice; I'm lazy and would hate to actually have to moderate things.