Friday, September 14, 2012

Things Matt Links: Sept. 14

I'm tired of following up on how badly journalists are screwing up the last few days. Luckily, it is time for links and cryptic signs.
Why do you have that many books?
First up, Airbus. This could be so cool. In the future, we'll be oddly rendered things flying!

Remember when some people were booed for saying those jobs were never coming back? Looks like,

It is important to explain things in 140 characters or less. Which reminds me of this article from when I read the Magic: The Gathering page daily.

For Rangers playing Guild Wars 2: Where are you finding your pet guides? I find... ones like that.

Robots! It is not a robot car, but it is moving us closer. Ever closer.

Kittens! What will I do once this ends?

----

P.S.,

I lied. One more politics link, to come back to when I talked about how Politifact was failing. It's old, but interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Are you commenting? Thank you! Please be nice; I'm lazy and would hate to actually have to moderate things.