Friday, August 10, 2012

Things Matt Links: August 10

As promised, here is what you should bring when using a utility weapon while healing in The Secret World. Whatever your party needs. Probably cleanses. Maybe purges. Whatever it is, you pack it. ... What, were you expecting something in more detail? Why would I do that? It's link round up day.

Sometimes, people give practical advice for gamers. A lot of the time it comes down to basically: Live a balanced life. This is practical advice for all people, when you think about it.

Here's an interesting read on federal employees, rules and taxes. Getting good management seems to the be a problem when the upper echelons of so many organizations are inherently political. That doesn't make for a good system.

I have no guarantee on the quality of these stories, but here's a bundle!

This lets you make your cats feel like hamsters. Which is a good thing, right?

This experiment, on the other hand, is not a good thing. What sort of wackos veer over to kill animals? The wrong kind of wacko.

Something fun and Olympics-oriented, which looks at every medalist ever in one race. Kind of interesting, and hey, it is the Olympics!

If I ever get a rifle instead of what I ordered from Amazon, I'd be upset. Somewhere, there is a guy wondering why no one will write a story about him. "Yeah, I ordered a rifle, but I got a TV! That's funny, right?"

Folks, plagiarism is wrong. I'm going to spill zero tears over Zakaria losing his job, if that is what happens. Not everyone who plagiarizes gets to be Vice President.

----

P.S.,

You can still check in on the corgi cam!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Are you commenting? Thank you! Please be nice; I'm lazy and would hate to actually have to moderate things.