Thursday, August 30, 2012

RNC, Pins and Differences in GW2/TSW

I suffer through the conventions whenever they come around. I'm listening to the RNC's last night now. Then, I have the whole weekend to recover to prepare for the DNC. People, I do this out of love for my country and hatred of myself.

But, I did learn something from this convention. Connie Mack? Not a woman. I'm sure there are other lessons to take away and build on from the RNC, but I think that's the only one I'll talk about.

One of the biggest differences between The Secret World and Guild Wars 2 is this. GW2 built a world you can play a game in. Every aspect of its character is built toward you playing the game. TSW is very gamey, but they spent much more of their budget on making a world you can live in. So, if you're trying to decide which to play, that's one major way to decide between them. If you want a tight PvP game, go with GW2 though. TSW's PvP is... sad. GW2's PvP is so good that even I, as a non-PvP'er, have killed multiple nights on it already.

Oh well. Back to the RNC.

----

P.S.,

Why do men's shirts come with more pins than a hedgehog?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Are you commenting? Thank you! Please be nice; I'm lazy and would hate to actually have to moderate things.