Monday, August 20, 2012

Random People, Random Places: Child at Mall

I was out at Fair Oaks yesterday (no geese sighting this time.) While I was there, I overheard the following conversation. I need to do a few more constructive things with my evening, so I figured I would add a new installment to random people, random places.

"Dad," said what looked to me to be a 13- or 14-year-old girl, "Mom says I can't wear this!"

The clear intent of her statement, of course, was to convince dad that this was an unfair decision by mom.

"Well," the dad said perfectly reasonably, "I think she knows more about women's clothes than me, so you should listen to her."

I thought this was funny. I doubt the girl in question did

No comments:

Post a Comment

Are you commenting? Thank you! Please be nice; I'm lazy and would hate to actually have to moderate things.