Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Conversation Starters

I dislike talking to people. But, every now and again, I get the urge to start a random conversation. I don't want to actually have to bother with anything true. Or even really get to know people. I just want to pass the time in an amusing way that doesn't involve talking about the weather, current events or what I do for a living.

Therefore, I want to try this some day this week. I want to turn to the person next to me and say: "Everything we say after this point is a lie." Maybe I should do this and ask if people are willing to be taped while doing this. It would make a great audio blog if I got a really good one.

Either way, I will have fun. That is the point.

The other option is to randomly propose to women on the train. But, that has risks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Are you commenting? Thank you! Please be nice; I'm lazy and would hate to actually have to moderate things.