Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Mid-Week Linkery

This Friday is going to not have a Weekly things post either, since that's taken up today. The reason we're all out of sorts? See the amazingly low-quality video. Now, for your links!



First, Game Spy talked about MMOs. I did too in the time that power forgot.

Pixar makes good movies. I haven't seen their latest offerings, but they have some interesting tips on writing.

If you mind your Ps and Qs, you might have OCD according to this random link.

Ragnar Tornquist gives an interview that has some good reading.

Finally, a Guild Wars 2 launch date.

----

P.S.,

For my page a day fiction, I'm so glad I'm like, fifty pages some ahead, so I don't feel so bad missing the few days without power.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Are you commenting? Thank you! Please be nice; I'm lazy and would hate to actually have to moderate things.