Friday, May 11, 2012

Weekly Things Matt Links: May 11

Good morning! I woke up early today, and so I thought I would go ahead and do this run down before I left for work, to give me more time after work to write something else. First off, on May 4 and May 5 there were some interesting events at the Art of Video Games exhibit I visited back in April. From what I saw in Twitter, it was a hit.

I linked to this on Twitter yesterday, but I figure you may want to know that Good Old Games finally has Quest For Glory available.

In something completely different, guilds can be destructive to markets.

XKCD made a comic that was a parody of "A Modern Major General." This guy has horse or unicorn puppets or something. It... gets interesting.

Apparently, there is a Dragon Age movie? I didn't know about this. Now I do. So do you.

A bunch of new photos from New York City were released.

Finally, Google's driverless cars get a license, potentially transforming the way we all drive.

----

P.S.,

Edit 2 (6:40 p.m.): To be fair, the Washington Post has updated its link now, so, to keep ourselves as unpolitical as possible, I've removed the gratuitous beating on the Washington Post.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Are you commenting? Thank you! Please be nice; I'm lazy and would hate to actually have to moderate things.